What do you need?
• Butter 200 gr
• Sugar 150 gr
• Pinch of salt
• 2 eggs
• Flour 140gr.
• Oatmeal 170 gr. (grounded)
• Apricot 100 gr. (replace with raisins)
• Cooking powder 4g.
How do you make the cookies?
• Mix butter, sugar and salt and whip till the entire mass becomes airy.
• Add eggs slowly one by one while the mixer is working.
• Mix flour, oatmeal and baking powder to the whipped butter.
• Add apricots, mix it and place in the freezer for 30-40 minutes.
• Make the shapes, 70 grams each and bake it for 8 to 10 minutes at 180-degree C temperature.
• Serve and indulge.