• 2 scoop Belgian Chocolate Häagen-Dazs ice cream
• Full cream milk
For the garnish:
• Chocolate sauce
• Wafer stick
• Chopped mixed nuts
• Whipped cream
• Find a nice glass/mason jar to make the shake in.
• Dip the top of the glass in chocolate sauce.
• Then roll in the mixed nuts and place it in the fridge until the sauce becomes hard.
• In a blender add 2 scoops of ice cream with milk and blend until its nice and smooth.
• Line the glass inside with chocolate sauce and pour the milkshake into the glass and add whipped cream, wafer stick and some more nuts.
• Serve immediately and enjoy!